Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Blue: Center of Merced Mall, near See's Candy


Elizabeth McMunn-Tetangco has offered another of her gems to the hunt--stuffing it in a blue egg and placing it inside the Merced Mall. Avid egg-hunter James Collins went after it, only to find that a little girl had found it a moment before.

From James, who found the little girl who had found the egg: "Thanks for coming up with such a fun way to hide something creative! I read your posting on Facebook and the description of where I might find it the egg poem. Before I even started looking I seen a blue egg being rolled around by a very young girl, her dad was sitting right next to her while she was playing. I naturally asked him if he knew there was a poem inside? "Hay una poema adentro del huevo?" He didn't know what I was talking about until he opened it, and I asked if I could take a picture. I didn't know how to explain to him that it was an egg hunt with poems inside hidden around Merced. =-("

No comments:

Post a Comment